What kind of Mikomer Decorative Window Film Purple Flower,Privacy Door Film,Static Cling Glass Film,No Glue Stained Glass Anti UV Window Paper do you need?
Purple Flower Window film privacy level ,high privacy, provide privacy and allow light in. Applicable for most cases even for bathroom Patterns can not ally .DON T forget to remove backing protective film before putting on glass. No glue static cling no harmful substances release, easy to position and remove without any residue. Reusable can be reused if not be damaged or smudged. Control heat and anti uv window cling solar control properties to reduce heat, glare and block out 99 harmful uv rays, protect your furniture from ageing. Item size 35*157 inch in roll, easily trimmed to required size with scissors or utility knife. Easy application only need some soapy water clear water to apply it. Detail instructions, please see the product description below .
Is this what you need when you buy Mikomer Decorative Window Film Purple Flower,Privacy Door Film,Static Cling Glass Film,No Glue Stained Glass Anti UV Window Paper?
Small Tips for you,please read before buying.
1. Clean your window thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean and smooth enough.
2. Measure length and width of the window and cut the window film with a proper size. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
3. Completely spray water or soap-suds on the window.The more water will help to stick.
4. Peel off the clear backing film of the window film.
5. Stick the film to the window and use your hand to press it to attach to the window surface tightly.
6. Use the cleaning cloth or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
7. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film.
Q1 Window film can t stick to the window
A The window glass is not smooth enough The window didn t wet The transparent backing film didn t be removed.
S Stick to smooth glass surface Wet the window with water or soap-suds Remove the transparent backing film.
Q2 It is difficult to remove the backing film
A Take two pieces of tape and place them on opposite sides of the same corner.Pull the tape apart,the film and the backing should separate from each other easily.
Q3 The window film can t stick although the backing film was removed and the window was wet
A Applied the wrong side Excessive water or bubbles remained
S Tear it off and retry the smooth side to stick Scrape excessive water and bubbles.
Q4 There are a large number of small bubbles.
A Too less water Too many dust.
S Tear it down,clean the window thoroughly,spray plenty water,stick it again and scrape all bubbles.
Q5 The edge of window film begins to fell off
A The edge of film is too close to the window.
S Tear it off and stick again after heating the edge of the window film with a hair dryer, at the same time, reserve a 2-3 mm interval between the window film and window frames.
Brighten up your home and renew your window.
Customer reviewsPretty privacy film.
Looks just as great outside as in. I like the touch of color so it s not to blah. Gives my home a feminine touch. Definitely gives privacy, you can only see shadows, not clear images, even with your eyes right up to the film.